Are you searching for detailed information about the FirstBank Verve card? You are in the right place and we will give you everything you need to know about the card.
So, we advise you to read till the end of this guide to help grasp every piece of information shared about the Verve card.
One of the convenient ways of banking is having access to make all your purchases online and make digital payments without moving out of your comfort zone.
There are countless stories about people carrying money on them for shopping, and by the time they realize all is lost.
Situations like this become disturbing, and to get rid of losing your money for shopping or any other purpose, adopt the use of a digital payment system.
Maybe your bank doesn’t provide you with cards that are flexible enough to purchase and make payments online, and we recommend FirstBank to you.
FirstBank provides its customers with several cards that are flexible enough to make your payments cashless.
Even though FirstBank provides several types of cards for its customers, but the focus of this guide is on the card.
If you are ready for a more interesting discussion about the Verve card, stay glued to this guide till the end.
What Is FirstBank Verve Card
The FirstBank Verve is a card issued by FirstBank Nigeria to its customers to make customers go cashless for their purchases and payments in Nigeria.
The card is a convenient way of paying for your goods and services due to its acceptance by all payment channels and bank branches connected to the Interswitch network in Nigeria.
If you’re looking for a way to go cashless for your purchases and payments in Nigeria, then the Verve card is what you need.
Features Of the FirstBank Verve Card
Below are some of the features of the FirstBank Verve card:
1. The card comes with a secured chip and PIN technology used to protect your funds
2. Any transaction made with a card can be monitored on an online banking account and the mobile app.
3. The card is denominated in Naira
4. Every cardholder have access to 24-hour assistance or support for all card-related complaints
5. The Verve card is accepted anywhere there is an Interswitch logo or Verve logo displayed in Nigeria
6. Cardholders are eligible for Quickteller services
Benefits Of FirstBank Verve Card
Here are some of the benefits gained from being a Verve cardholder in Nigeria:
1. Every cardholder have access to their funds 24 hours each day
2. FirstBank Verve card is capable of making you go cashless to eliminate the inconvenience of carrying cash around
3. The card is flexible and can be used across multiple payments and withdrawal channels – PoS, ATMs, and Web
4. The card can help you transfer up to N2,500,000.00 per day using POS terminals
5. You can buy airtime, pay bills, and many other banking services with your FirstBank Verve.
6. Verve cardholders have access to targeted discounts
How Can I Apply For FirstBank Verve Card
You can visit any FirstBank Nigeria branch with your valid ID to complete a card application form.
Also, placing a request for a FirstBank Verve is available on the FirstBank online banking page and the mobile app.
After FirstBank process your request and your card are ready, you’ll have to visit the bank premises for pick up.
Can I Shop With My FirstBank Verve Card On All Websites
No, the FirstBank Verve card only works on domestic websites with the Interswitch or Verve acceptance logo.
Always check out websites that accept Verve payment cards before you try making transactions with your Verve card.
Finally, you now know about the card, and we hope the information shared is insightful to inform you about the FirstBank Verve.