If you are using a cash App and wonder if the cash app can be used at the ATM, you are in the right place to know if yes or No. More so, you will learn how to use the cash App at an ATM.
If you want to use the cash app at an ATM, you have to apply for a cash app card. It is the debit card that you will use at an ATM to make a withdrawal.
Cash withdrawals are subject to service costs, including a $2 fee imposed by Cash App and an extra fee levied by most ATMs that belong to a different bank.
On the other hand, Cash App will refund your transaction costs if you have $300 or more in paychecks directly transferred into their Cash App each month, and you have free ATM withdrawals for the next 31 days.
Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment application that allows you to send money to your friends and family. Those who want immediate access to their funds can apply for the Cash App VISA debit card, which allows them to withdraw money from most ATMs in the United States and Canada.
How to use Cash App Card at ATM
It is easy to use a cash App card at an ATM, whichever you visit across the country. Here are steps to follow;
1. Put your Cash App VISA debit card into the reader. When you use an ATM, a few need you to swipe and remove your card immediately, while others allow you to leave it inserted until you’re finished with your purchases.
2. Enter the PIN for your Cash Card (don’t allow anyone else to see it).
3. After that, you’ll be presented with a range of options, such as a balance inquiry or a cash withdrawal, or a deposit.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to withdraw your money and input the amount you wish to withdraw.
5. To make a cash withdrawal, select Withdrawal Option from the drop-down menu.
6. Collect the Cash: At this point, take the cash out of the lowest slot on the machine.
6. If a printed receipt is required, request one by selecting yes and completing the purchase.
7. Take your card and check if the screen indicates you are clear.