Today’s guide will focus on ETRADE mobile deposit limit in the US.
We will also briefly discuss how mobile deposit works and the funds availability policy.
Mobile deposit allows you to snap a picture of the front and back of a check using a smartphone and deposit it using a bank’s mobile app.
All you have to do is download the ETRADE mobile app and register for a mobile deposit.
How To Use ETRADE Mobile Deposit
Follow the steps below to use the ETRADE mobile deposit:
- To get started, launch ETRADE mobile and go to check the deposit
- Next, enter the amount of deposit
- Then, select your account
- After that, sign the back of the check and write For Electronic deposit only an ETRADE’ above your endorsement on all checks deposited through the service for your ETRADE securities accounts.
- Next, snap a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Lastly, click submit to make your deposit
This is how to use ETRADE mobile deposit in the US.
ETRADE Mobile Deposit Limit
There is no minimum ETRADE mobile deposit limit.
The maximum mobile deposit limit is $250,000 per day.
When you reach your daily limit, you have to wait until the next day to make another deposit.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest branch or an ATM to make a deposit.
This is the ETRADE mobile deposit limit in the US.
When Are My Funds Available
If your deposit is confirmed as received by the bank on a business day before the service cutoff hour, it will be considered to be the day of your deposit.
Funds will be available the next business day if your deposit is confirmed past the service hours.
Funds are available to you depending on the timeframes and the amount set forth in your account agreement.
If a claim is made against the bank or anyone seeks a re-credit of any check, the bank may freeze or hold your funds to give way for investigations and resolution of the claim.
This is all the information you need about the ETRADE mobile deposit limit in the US.