Are you interested to know how Osko payments are reversed in Australia? Then read this article to learn.
First, we will show you what happens when you make Osko payments to the wrong account.
What To Do When You Make A Wrong Transaction
When you make a transaction, the money will be paid to the account linked to the PayID.
If the account paid to is not the intended account, you should initiate an investigation.
Be sure to check the name when making a transaction and confirm if it is the correct account name.
There is no guarantee that wrongful payments can be reversed once they have been processed.
Contact your bank immediately you make a wrong transaction.
You are advised to do this when you make a wrong Osko transaction.
Now that you know what to do, we will answer if Osko payments can be reversed.
Can Osko Payments Be Reversed
You cannot delete a bank transfer that has already been reconciled, but you can reverse the transfer.
We will show you how you can easily reverse Osko payments.
Please follow the steps below to reverse OSKO payments:
- However, you first need to open your banking app and select new and bank transfers to change payment.
- Complete the details required. Fill in the bank account you originally transferred the money to.
- Next, select the bank account you originally transferred money from
- Next, enter the actual amount you want to transfer back to the original account.
- Next, enter the date you made the transaction.
- After that, enter the reference number for the transaction
- Next, you can enter a transaction description if you are asked to.
- After that, click save to complete the transfer.
This is how to reverse Osko payments in Australia.
We will now show you how to recover wrong transactions
How To Recover Wrong Transactions
The fastest way to recover funds is to contact the payee and request them to send back the overpaid money.
If they do not respond, contact the bank immediately and inform them of the transfer.
The bank will look into the issue and help you reverse the money or keep the recipient’s bank account on hold until the issue is solved.
This is all you need to know about reversing Osko payment in Australia.