Today in this interesting guide, we will give you full guidelines on how to register for RBB mobile banking.
Rastriya Banijya Bank’s mobile banking service is available to both retail and corporate banking customers.
So whether you own a retail bank account or a business bank account with Rastriya Banijya Bank, you are eligible to sign up for the service at any time.
The fascinating thing is that you can apply for the service from any of their branches or access the online registration form.
Once you are registered for RBB SMS banking, you can check your account balance, view your statement, pay bills, top-up airtime on your cellphone, and more.
Moreover, to access the mobile banking services, you must sign up, and that is why we have dedicated this guide to help with the registration process.
So let’s begin.
Requirements For Rastriya Phone Banking
Below is the thing you need to apply or register for RBB mobile banking:
1. RBB account number.
2. Full name
3. Email address.
4. Mobile phone number.
Those are the things need to register for Rastriya Banijya Bank mobile banking.
Steps To Register or Apply For RBB Mobile Banking service
To register for RBB mobile banking, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the RBB bank Nepal official website here: https://www.rbb.com.np
2. Scroll down and click on “Mobile Banking.”
3. Next, click on “Download application form.”
4. Again, click on “Mobile Banking form.”
5. The RBB bank phone banking registration form will open for you.
6. Download the form on your device.
7. Visit the nearest printing shop and print the downloaded form into a hard copy.
8. Fill the form with the correct information.
9. Walk into the nearest Nepal Rastriya Banijya Bank branch and submit your application.
10. An agent at the bank will go through your application and submit it for review.
11. After reviewing, you will be registered for Rastriya Banijya Bank Nepal mobile banking.
12. You will be given your mobile banking login details and instructions on how. to access the service after your bank has registered you.
That is how to register for RBB phone banking.
How To Activate & Login To RBB Mobile Banking Account
To activate your RBB mobile banking account, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google play store and iOS AppStore on your smartphone.
2. Search for the RBB Smart app.
3. Click to install the RBB mobile banking app on your phone…
4. Open the RBB Smart application after you have successfully installed it.
5. Once you have opened the RBB application, click on “New User.”
6. Enter your “Mobile number.”
7. Input your “Account Number” and press next.
8. You will receive an RBB “Activation Token” via SMS.
9. Now, enter the Activation Token code you received and press on next.
10. Create a new login password.
11. Set your four digits “Transaction PIN.”
12. Now, enter your details to log into your RBB phone banking account.
That is how to activate your RBB mobile banking account.