In this blog post, I’ll be sharing with you about the Assupol login portal, from how to register an account and then how to log in.
After you have bought any of Assupol’s insurance products, you get to create an account to log in to access the policy, among other features accessible through the account.
If you are a first-time user, you must register or create a new account; however, you can log in using your prior login credentials on the Assupol Page if you already have an account. Below is how to register an Assupol account.
How To Register An Assupol Login Account
The Assupol login account process is done online; thus, you need a computer or laptop, which is the best and is connected to a stable internet. ‘If you have these requirements, then follow the following steps;
- The first step to registering for Assupol is to visit their website.
- At the top of the website, you will see the login button; click it.
- You will be prompted to choose to log in as a client or as an intermediary; thus, click the relevant option.
- After clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page to enter login details if you already have an account. In this case, click not yet registered.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page where you can register at Assupol.
- You have to enter your details on this registration page as they appear on your policy documents with Assupol. You’ll be requested to enter your 13-digit South African ID number among the details.
- After entering all the prompted documents, you’ll receive a one-time pin to use loin to your account. The pin is sent to the number on your policy documents.
How To Access The Assupol Login Portal
After successfully registering the account you can login by following these steps;
- Visit Assupol’s official website.
- On top of the page right, click the ‘login’ option.
- Select either client portal login or intermediary login
- Enter your Login details like Login Id and Password
- Click Submit button