If you have bought any Assupol insurance products, it is imperative to understand the Assupol client portal. The portal gives all Assupol clients access to their product policy and corresponds to their requests.
Assupol is an insurance company that has been actively offering various products to South Africans.
As an insurance company, it allows its customers to create an account.
The Assupol client login is also important because it enables the company to communicate with its clients.
Therefore if you are a new Assupol client and you would like to know more about this Assupol client login, continue reading this blog post.
How To Register Assupol Client Portal
The process of registering an account at the Assupol client portal is easy.
The registration is done online; thus, you need a computer or laptop, which is the best and connected to a stable internet.
If you have these requirements, then follow the following steps;
- The first step to registering is to visit the Assupol insurance website.
- At the top of the website, right, you will see the login button; click it.
- You will be prompted to choose to log in as a client or as an intermediary; thus, click the relevant option.
- After clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page to enter login details if you already have an account. In this case, click not yet registered.
- You’ll then be redirected to a page where you can proceed to register at Assupol.
- You have to enter your details on this registration page as they appear on your policy documents with Assupol. Among the details, you’ll be requested to enter your 13-digit South African ID number.
- After entering all the prompted documents, you’ll receive a one-time pin to use loin to your account. The pin is sent to the number on your policy documents.
Assupol Client Portal Features
The following are some of the features of the Assupol client portal
- Product applications
- Identification and verification
- Clients can review their completed application forms, advice record, and terms and conditions and notify their advisor if any changes are required.
- Clients can accept all agreements via the Assupol Client Portal.