If you are a Nigerian, you may have heard of Abeg App, a new mobile application to send and receive money in Nigeria.
If you haven’t heard of the Abeg app, I suggest you get it on either the Google PlayStore (for Android) or the Apple App Store (for iPhone).
I bet you will love it.
What is The Abeg Mobile Application
As discussed above, the Abeg app is a mobile application developed by Abeg Technologies to assist Nigerians to send and receive money.
The Abeg mobile application assists you make reliable and secure money transfers directly on your phone.
How Do I Get The Abeg App In Nigeria?
You can get the Abeg app by downloading it via either Google PlayStore or Apple App store.
Thus, if you are using an Android phone, then you can get Abeg on Google PlayStore.
For iPhone and other Apple devices, you will definitely get the Abeg mobile application on the App store.
How To Download The Abeg App On Google PlayStore?
If you want to download the Abeg App on Google PlayStore, then follow the fundamental steps below:
1. Open the PlayStore app on your Android phone.
2. In the search box, enter the word “Abeg”.
3. Hit the search symbol.
4. Wait calmly for the PlayStore search engine to come up with a list of recommended applications.
5. In most instances, it will be the first app on the list.
6. Take note of only the app that comes from Abeg Technologies, which, as at the time of writing this article, was approximately 17MB.
7. The Abeg Android app also has more than 100K downloads on PlayStore.
8. In any case, the Abeg Logo says it all.
9. When you are satisfied, click on the “Install” button to download the app.
10. After that, please wait a few seconds or maybe a few minutes for it to complete downloading.
That is precisely how to download the Abeg on Google PlayStore in Nigeria.
Also, you can proceed to the Abeg website and get the links to the mobile applications.
How To Download The Abeg Application On Apple App Store For iPhone
If you need to use the Abeg on your iPhone, then you must download it from the Apple App Store.
Here is mainly how to do that:
1. To do this, you need to go over to the App Store and search for Abeg.
2. Wait for the apps to load.
3. Choose the app with the Abeg Logo and download that.
4. Wait a few minutes for the installation to finish.
That is how to use Abeg on iPhone and other Apple devices.
If you have any issues with Abeg money transfer in Nigeria, then you can drop your query in the comment section below.