We will be looking at the VMBS savings account requirements and other information relevant to Victoria Mutual Building Society savings account requirements.
Among the numerous services and products offered by various banking institutions, one that accommodates all ages is the savings account. I guess you know why it is like this.
The VMBS bank takes into heart the concern of individuals. Because of this, they have instituted different types of savings accounts that include everyone regardless of financial status.
All you need to know is the VMBS account requirements and head straight to any of their branches to register one.
VMBS Savings Account Requirements
The VMBS savings account requirements are as follows:
- Proof of identity: You should submit any of the following valid government-issued ID; a voter ID, a passport, citizen card, national ID, or driver’s license
- Proof of Income: the applicant can use a recently-received payslip, a salary certificate, or any document that can serve this purpose
- A Social Security number (SSN)or Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Proof of home address; with a credit card statement, a utility bill, or address verification form. Kindly note that these documents must not be more than 6 months old.
- Name and contact details of two (2) references
How To Submit The VMBS Savings Account Requirements
Once you have gathered all the requirements for a Victoria Mutual Building Society savings account, you can visit any of their branches with the requirements or submit them online if you have access.
After your requirements have been submitted, the VMBS team will commence the review and contact you on the success of it.
What Are The Charges For Opening Savings Account
There is no charge for opening a Victoria Mutual Building Society savings account. This is part of the various free services it offers to customers.
The bank maintains its position on providing effective banking and retail services to customers at minimal or low fees.
For any inquiries, send VBMS an email at
email@example.com or call them using the line that best fits you: (876) 754- 8627, Toll-Free 1-888-937-8627 (Jamaica), Toll-Free 1-866-967-8627 (the UK and Canada), 0-800-068-8627 (UK)
Here is where we will end on VMBS Savings account requirements.