In today’s guide, we will narrow our lenses on one of the frequently asked questions about the Union Bank Savings account requirements.
The bank, just like any other institution, has models for operations.
Opening an account in any bank requires the individual to satisfy the requirements governing that particular account type. This is to ensure a proper way of doing things.
At Union Bank, it is the same, and there are processes set in place to ensure that people interested in operating an account get one.
Since there are different accounts, all these accounts are targeted at a single purpose of helping individuals attain some level of financial stability.
Therefore, it is essential to know the Union Bank Savings account requirements if you want to apply for one.
Union Bank Savings Account Requirements
Below is the requirement to set up a Savings account with Union Bank:
- Complete the account opening form
- Complete the Insular Health Declaration Form
- Minimum initial deposit
- Valid ID: Union Bank has a list of IDs that they accept as proof of identity for a Savings account.
The preferred ID will be dependent on your age or citizenship status. Below is the list of IDs accepted:
1. For Foreigners: Passport or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) card/ Immigrant registration certificate.
2. For Locals: GSIS card, SSS ID/ Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID), IBP ID, Philippine Identification (PhilID), or Driver’s License.
3. For Students: Birth certificate, the original copy of the School ID with the original registration of the student for the current academic year.
Who To Contact For Help With The Union Bank Savings Account Requirements
You can contact the Union Bank customer support service via their contact channels.
The bank reserves the responsibility of attending to customers regarding their operations to customer service agents.
You can use any of the following avenues to reach them:
- Contact line: 1-800-1888-2277 (PLDT domestic toll-free), (+632) 8841-8600 (Metro Manila), (IAC) + 800-8277-2273 (International toll-free)
- Webchat: https://www.bsp.gov.ph
- SMS: 21582277 (for Globe subscribers only)
Does Savings Account Have ATM Card
Yes, Union Bank Savings accounts have ATM cards. The e-banking products such as ATM cards and prepaid cards, among the rest, are issued by their various branches for financial transactions.
These ATM cards can be issued for free or with an issuance cost and have limits. You can kindly contact Union bank to find out more.
For more information, you email Union Bank via email@example.com or call them at 1-800-1888-2277.
This is all we have for you on “Union Bank Savings account requirements.”