Are you interested to learn about the TCF mobile deposit limit in the US? If you do, then check out this quick guide.
TCF bank was the subsidiary of TCF financial corporation, a bank holding company with headquarters in Detroit.
As of June 9, 2021, the bank is now part of Huntington National Bank.
How Does TCF Mobile Deposit Work
Please follow the steps below to use TCF mobile deposit:
- First, open and log into the TCF mobile app
- Next, select the deposit
- Select an account to deposit to
- Enter the amount of the deposit
- Ensure that you have endorsed your check by writing, ‘For mobile deposit only at Huntington’ and then add your signature
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check
- After that, review confirmation and history of deposited checks in the app
You can destroy the check 14 days after the deposit is credited to your account.
This is how the TCF mobile deposit works in the US.
TCF Mobile Deposit Limit
Limits are established on the number of checks and the total dollar amount of checks deposited through TCF mobile deposit.
The limits vary by customer and may change with time.
You can view your mobile deposit limit from the TCF mobile app by tapping Deposits and then checking the limit.
This is the TCF mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Are The Charges
There are no fees charged to use mobile deposits.
You can therefore deposit as many checks as possible without any fees, provided that you don’t exceed your limit.
carrier’s standard data rates may apply.
These are the TCF mobile deposit charges in the US.