Are you an account holder at Indo Bank in Zambia? Here is an interesting guide on how to register for Indo Zambia bank internet banking.
We shall make it brief with all the guidelines on how to sign-up for the service without hustle.
However, internet banking is a service that allows you to make all your banking transactions on the go.
With Indo Zambia bank online banking, you can bank from anywhere you are, and you do not need to visit your bank to make a transaction.
Before you can access the online banking services, you must register.
So let see how you can sign up.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Register & Login To Indo Bank Account Online
Below are the basic things you need to apply for Indo Bank online banking in Zambia:
- Indo Zambia bank account
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
- Identification number
- Account number
Those are the things you must get before you can apply for Indo bank online banking.
Steps To Register For Indo Zambia Bank Internet Banking
To register for Indo Zambia bank internet banking, here are the basic steps to follow:
1. Walk to the Info Bank branch where you hold an account.
2. Request for online banking registration.
3. You will be given the Indo Zambia Bank internet banking application to fill.
4. Fill the form with the correct information.
5. Ensure you have entered the right details in their respective field.
6. Now, submit your filled application form to the next available agent at the bank.
7. Your application will be assessed thoroughly.
8. After your filled application has been accepted; you will be registered for internet banking.
9. The bank will give you your online banking login details and more.
That is how to apply for Indo Bank online banking in Zambia.
How To Login To Your Indo Zambia Bank (IZB) Online Banking
Below are the exact steps to follow if you what to sign in to your Indo bank internet banking in Zambia:
- Visit the Indo Zambia bank official website here: https://izb.co.zm.
- At the top of the site, click on the “Digital banking” tab.
- Select “Internet Banking.”
- Next, click on “Login to internet banking.”
- You will be taken to the IZB online banking login portal.
- Again, click on “Login.”
- Enter your “User ID.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Scroll down and click on “Sign-in” to log into your Info online banking account.
That is how you can log into your Info internet banking account.
How To Change or Reset Your Indo Zambia Bank Online Banking Password
You can follow these steps to change your Indo Zambia bank online banking password:
1. Visit the Info Zambia internet banking login portal here: https://netbanking.izb.co.zm.
3. Click on “Login.”
4. Again, click on “Forgot password.”
5. Kindly enter your “User ID.”
6. Now, click on “Submit” and follow the next instructions to reset your online banking password.
7. After you have changed your password successfully, login with your user ID to see it works.
That is how to reset your IZB online banking password.