Sometimes you can come to the conclusion you no longer need a cash app. The next thing you can think of is how to delete the cash app.
Suppose you want to delete the cash app, then you will know how to go about it here. It doesn’t matter the reason. You can delete the app anytime you want.
Here I’ll share how to delete the app, the application, and how to delete the app account.
Table of Contents
How To Delete The Cash App
If you want to delete the cash app without deleting your account, you can do by following the steps;
- Go to the settings on your phone
- Go to app management
- Scroll from the list of installed apps and select the cash app
- You will see at the top uninstall the app and click
The cash app will be deleted from the list of apps on your mobile phone.
How To Delete Your Cash App Account
If you want to delete the cash app account permanently, you can also do so because there are no limitations.
However, first, you need to ensure there is no money in your cash app account before permanently deleting the account.
How To Transfer Money From A Cash App
It is easy to transfer money from your cash app, which is a must before deleting the cash app account. Here are steps to follow;
- Launch the app
- Log into your account
- Click the house icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Cash Out option from the menu bar.
- In order to finalize the cash transfer and remove all funds from your account, follow the Cash Out instructions in the app.
Remember that even if your account balance is zero, you will not be able to close your account if you hold any stocks or Bitcoin.
You must go into each stock and select Sell, and you must do the same for any Bitcoin that you may have on hand.
Once everything has been reset to zero, including the Cash Balance, you can proceed to the next step.
How To Delete Cash App Account
After you’ve completely transferred money to your bank account, you can proceed to delete the cash app account. The following are steps to follow;
1.Login to your cash app account
2. At the top right, click the “profile” icon.
3. Select the “support” link.
4. You will be redirected to where you see several options. Click the “something else” option,
5. You will be redirected to where there are several other options. Click the account settings option.
6. Next, you will be redirected to your cash app account settings page
7. Now you will see the delete account button named “close account” and. Click
You will be redirected to a new page with an explanation of what you are about to do and what it means. If you would like to continue, click the confirm button.