The introduction of online banking by FirstBank Nigeria has created a flexible and easy way to bank in Nigeria. In today’s guide is here we will give you detailed information on FirstBank Nigeria online banking.
Your busy daily schedules have made you develop much interest in banking online, and it will help if you to read till the end of this guide to grasp all the shared information on FirstBank Nigeria online banking.
Today, walking to the bank premises to enjoy banking services is gradually diminishing.
That is because people are now adopting digital banking to make transactions and check account balances at any place of interest.
Many misconceptions are surrounding online banking, but the truthful good news is that FirstBank Nigeria has provided their customers with many features that can be enjoyed by self-banking online.
One doesn’t have to join the long queue at the bank premises anymore to enjoy some basic banking services.
That has cut down the pressures on local tellers at the FirstBank Nigeria branch to service every customer to their satisfaction.
If you’re prepared for more detailed online banking information with FirstBank Nigeria, then let’s proceed with more interesting information.
Table of Contents
What Is FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking
FirstBank Nigeria online banking is a technological way of banking that takes you out of the bank premises to enjoy banking services in your favorite spot with robust features and enhanced security.
This type of banking allows customers to make transactions, check account balances, and many other services at any place.
However, you will need good internet connectivity on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Interestingly, FirstBank Nigeria was announced to be the first Nigeria banking institution to issue 10 million cards to customers.
That is a sign of how fast customers are adopting banking online with First Bank Nigeria due to the good services of the product.
Who Can Use FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking
All individuals, business, and corporate customers with active banking account with FirstBank Nigeria qualify to register for the FirstBank Nigeria online banking.
FirstBank Nigeria never leaves anyone out, so don’t hesitate to give a try to bank online with First Bank Nigeria, and you’ll never regret it.
Requirements To Register For FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking
The list below are some of the requirements to register for FirstBank Nigeria online banking:
1. Smartphone, tablet, or computer
2. Fast internet connectivity
3. Active First Bank Nigeria account
How Do I Start Online Banking With FirstBank Nigeria
Follow these simple step by step procedures below to start banking online with FirstBank Nigeria:
1. Visit the online banking portal of First Bank Nigeria by clicking on this link https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/corp/AuthenticationController?
2. On the online portal page, locate the “Self-Registration” button and click on it
3. You’ll be redirected to the online banking registration page, fill in the fields shown on your registration screen by providing your details such as card number, card PIN, preferred user ID, and confirm the verification code
4. Click on the “Continue” button to proceed
5. A notification will pop up with your FirstBank online banking details
6. You’ll then need to activate your account by revisiting the First Bank Nigeria online portal
7. Type in your User ID sent to your through the notification after your registration
8. Confirm the verification number showed on the screen
9. Click on the “Next” button
10. Type in your password to log into your account
11. You’ll be asked to change your password, generate a new password that is easy to memorize and click on submit to complete your online banking registration with FirstBank
Features Of FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking
Below are some of the features of FirstBank online banking:
1. Provides a self-verification option for intercepted transactions
2. Statement download
3. Allow customers to perform multiple transactions with a single token entry
4. Bill payment
5. Helps create or cancel standing instructions
6. Provide an enhanced and improved security for account and transactions
7. Account balance update
What Are The Products Of FirstBank Online Banking
The following are some of the products of FirstBank online banking:
⦁ FirstOnline: is a product of FirstBank Nigeria online banking that allows registered customers to perform transactions such as money transfers, payment of bills, and many others through the internet on a smartphone, tablet, or computer anytime and anywhere
⦁ Paypal: FirstBank Nigeria provides its customers with PayPal online payment card that allows customers to perform secure online payments without revealing one’s account details or card information to merchants
That is the information available on FirstBank Nigeria online banking.