Since Heritage bank introduced USSD code banking, its customers can carry out all basic transactions without visiting the bank. If you are yet to register for the Heritage Bank Nigeria transfer code, this guide is for you.
You will learn how to register Heritage bank Nigeria USSD code banking.
Registering for transfer code banking reduces the stress of going to the bank and queue to make basic payments such as send money.
More so, USSD code banking is faster and affordable compared to making transactions through the bank.
The service is accessible by all Heritage bank no matter HB account holders.
Even if you live in the remote areas of Nigeria you don’t need interconnection and the service is supported by all mobile phones either smartphone or not.
After registering for the service, you can access your bank account and pay bills, transfer money, buy airtime, among other features.
Heritage Bank is bringing banking at your fingertips where with few clicks can access your bank account.
See also: How To Activate Polaris Bank Transfer Code.
Requirements To Register For The Heritage Mobile Banking
The requirements to register for Heritage bank transfer code banking are few.
- Mobile phone number linked to your account
- A signal connection from your network provider
- Account number or Debit card
- Heritage Bank USSD code
Those are the thing you will need to register for the Heritage Bank transfer code and mobile banking service.
Steps to Register For The Heritage Bank Transfer Code On Your Phone
Heritage Bank has set out a simple registration process after a few clicks and following the prompts, and you are done with registration to the service.
Here are the steps to follow;
- Dial *745* enter your Heritage account number* the last six digits of your debit card#
- Reply to option 1 where you agree to the terms and conditions of the service
- Then prompt is to enter to select your card type and enter the card expiry date
- If you have more than one type of account will be required to choose which account to be used for the USSD code banking.
- Lastly will be prompted to create a pin that you will use to authorize transactions.
- Enter 4 digits you can easily remember, and confirm.
- Click send.
- After a few minutes will receive a message confirming your registration.
Now, you can start transacting using the Heritage bank transfer code.
How To Sign-Up For The Mobile Banking Service At the Bank
If you have not linked any number to your Heritage bank, visit the nearest branch to register for the service.
The registration is free, and the customer care will assist you in the registration process.
Remember to bring with you an ATM card.
How Long Does It Take To Register For The Service
The registration for Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code takes less than 30 minutes.
If you visit the bank for registration, the time will differ if you have to queue, but if there is no queue it will take less than 30 minutes.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Use The Service
If you are unable to register for the service, then you can visit the nearest Heritage bank for assistance.
The bank customer care will guide you.
Carry your ATM card, and your Identification used to open the bank account.
So in effect, you can register for the Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code by following this guide.
Benefits registering for Heritage Bank USSD code Service
There are various benefits as to why you should register for the new Heritage USSD code banking.
Some of the benefits include:
- Top up your mobile phone or loved ones
- Transfer money without visiting the bank
- Ability to pay bills through your mobile phone
- Access your account anytime.
- The service is supported by all mobile phones, whether smartphone or not.
- No internet connection required to access this service
- It is secure, fast, and convenient.
Those are some of the benefits of the Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code and the mobile banking service.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th December 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/register-heritage-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes