Today’s article is focused on how to register for NBS Bank Zimbabwe online banking.
We shall do our best to give you all the guidelines you can use to sign up without hustle in simple steps.
As to how the name suggests, the Internet is a service delivered via the Internet, so before you can access even if you have an account, you need an internet connection.
Banking on the go, everywhere you are, is the best feeling you can ever have with bank transactions, and you can only access that via NBS online banking in Zimbabwe.
Therefore, let see how you can apply.
Recommended guide: Access Bank Payday Loan Duration.
Requirements To Register or Login To NBS Bank Account Online
Below is the thing you need to register for NSB Zimbabwe online banking:
- NBS account
- Mobile number
- Customer number
- Email address
Those are basic things you need to sign up for NBS online banking.
See also: How To Check Jaiz Bank Account Balance.
Steps To Register For NBS Bank Zimbabwe Online Banking
To register for NSB Zimbabwe online banking, follow these basic steps:
1. Go to the NSB Bank Zimbabwe official website here: https://www.nbs.co.zw.
2. At the top of the site, click on “Online Banking.”
3. You will be taken to the NBS online banking portal.
4. Kindly scroll down and click on “New User Registration.”
5. Now, enter your full name.
6. Input your customer number, which is the six-digit number after the first four digits. For example, if your account number is 012345678790, your customer number is 456787.
7. Key in your “Mobile number.”
8. Set up your date of birth.
9. Tick the small empty box to accept the terms and conditions.
10. Now, click on “Next.”
11. Kindly follow the simple instructions on the next page, set up your username and password to complete your registration.
That is how to sign up for National Building Society bank online banking.
Related article: How To Check Fidelity Bank Account Balance.
How To Login To NBS Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking Account
Here the steps to login to NBS Bank online banking account:
- Kindly open your web browser and visit the NBS Bank Zimbabwe website.
- Navigate and click on “Online Banking” at the top of the site.
- The NBS internet banking login portal will open for you.
- Enter your “User name.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Ensure you have entered the correct phone details.
- Now, click on “Sign in” to log into your account.
This is how you login to your NBS online banking account.
Read also: TAJ Bank USSD Code Guide.
How To Reset or Change Your NBS Bank Zimbabwe Internet Banking Account Password
Follow these steps to reset your NBS Bank online banking password if you have forgotten:
1. Please, visit the NBS online banking login page.
2. Click on “Forgot password.”
3. Input your “Customers number.”
4. Type in your “User name.”
5. Next, enter your “Mobile number.”
6. Set up your date of birth.
7. Now, click on “Next.”
8. Follow the instructions in the next section to change your password.
That is how you can reset your NBS online banking account password.