Are you interested in learning about the US MoneyLion mobile deposit limit? If you do, then read through this quick guide.
We will also look at how mobile deposit works and the items that are not allowed for deposit.
MoneyLion is a financial technology company and not a real bank.
The company gives consumers access to a comprehensive suite of products and personalized advice that make it engaging to the bank, borrow, save, invest and grow.
MoneyLion Mobile Deposit Limit
The MoneyLion mobile deposit limit is $2,500 per day.
The monthly deposit limit is $10,000 for the first 30 days.
After 30 days, there is no monthly limit for your mobile deposits.
This is the MoneyLion mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Items Are Not Allowed
Below is a list of items not eligible for MoneyLion mobile deposit in the US:
- Savings bonds
- Incomplete checks
- Checks previously submitted for deposit
- Post-dated checks (dated for a future day)
- Stale-dated checks (more than six months old)
- checks that appear to be altered
- Checks purporting to be a lottery or prize-winning
- Checks that need a verification or authorization number
- Items stamped “non-negotiable.”
These items are not eligible for the MoneyLion mobile deposit in the US.
How To Deposit A Cheque With MoneyLion Mobile Deposit
Follow the steps below to use the MoneyLion mobile deposit:
- To begin with, login to the MoneyLion mobile app
- Select deposit from the main menu
- Then, enter the account you want to deposit into
- Enter the check amount
- After that, hold your mobile device over the front of the check until you see it frame on your screen.
- The app will take a photo for you. Repeat for the back of the cheque
- Lastly, tap ‘complete this deposit, and you will be done
You will receive a confirmation that your deposit was completed successfully.
This is how to deposit a check with MoneyLion mobile deposit in the US.