If you want to learn about the MetaBank mobile deposit limit in the US, then check out this quick guide.
MetaBank lets its clients deposit checks to their checking or money market accounts quickly and easily through mobile phones.
You have to download the MetaBank mobile app and enroll for a mobile deposit to use mobile deposit.
How Does MetaBank Mobile Deposit
To use MetaBank mobile deposit, please follow the steps below:
- First, endorse the back of your check with your signature and ‘For Mobile Deposit Only.’
- Next, log in to the MetaBank mobile business app
- Next, select the deposit tab
- Next, select the account for deposit and input the dollar amount of the check.
- After that, take photos of the front and the back of the check
- Next, confirm the details of the deposit
- After that, tap submit to complete the deposit
Keep your check for ten business days before destroying it for security purposes.
This is how MetaBank mobile deposit works in the US.
What Are The Benefits Of MetaBank Mobile Deposit
Mobile deposit eliminates deposit preparation and travel time by making deposits from anywhere.
You spend less on postage, mileage, or courier expenses with electronic deposits.
You can expedite the receipt of funds with a faster process to post deposits, clear checks, and receive returns.
You can process physical checks electronically with secure online banking, enhancing accuracy by decreasing human error.
This also reduces the chances of fraud and theft by limiting check exposure.
You can deposit checks at your convenience, and the funds will be available the next business day.
MetaBank Mobile Deposit Limit
You can check your mobile deposit limit from the mobile app when you click deposits.
Follow the onscreen instruction to get your daily and monthly mobile deposit limits.
You can also contact MetaBank and inquire about your mobile deposit limit.
This is all the information you need about the MetaBank mobile deposit limit in the US.