If you’re reading this guide, then it is no surprise you want to find out about ICICI savings account requirements.Kindly take time and read. All that you need is in here.
As we can all relate, the attitude of saving money for tomorrow’s needs has been a long-standing attitude, good of course.
In recent times, there have been many innovative ways of saving money. One of these is the savings accounts offered at various financial institutions.
With the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI), individuals are spoiled with options for savings accounts.
Whatever your financial stand is, there is one to choose and start saving money once you have the ICICI savings requirements.
Kindly find out below the things you will need for a savings account with ICICI.
ICICI Savings Account Requirements
Below are the ICICI Savings account requirements:
- Proof of identity: An applicant must submit a valid KYC document card like; a passport or voter ID.
- Proof of residential address: any of these documents are accepted; a letter of allotment for accommodation, utility bill (issued not more than 2 months ago), or a Tax bill receipt.
- A recently taken passport size picture
- Complete and sign the account opening form
- Minimum initial deposit
ICICI Account Requirements For A Child
Here are the ICICI Savings account requirements for a child:
- Proof of identity with a valid ID for both the child and guardian/parent.
- Residential address
- Passport size photograph of the parent/guardian
- Birth proof of minor using birth certificate
- A signed declaration letter from the parent/guardian
- Minimum opening amount of
Savings Account Interest Rate
The interest rate applied to the ICICI savings account is as follows;
A daily balance below ₹50 earns an interest of 3%.
A day balance of ₹50 or more attracts an interest rate of 3.5%.
The savings account interest determined by ICICI is in line with the national banking directives. These rates are calculated per day and applied to the closing amount in the account, and paid quarterly.
For information on ICICI savings account requirements, visit https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/account-deposit/savings-account/documentation.page or call 1860 120 7777.
You can contact them via their social media handles;