Today’s guide will show you the Huntington mobile deposit limit in the US.
Huntington’s mobile deposit feature lets you deposit checks from your mobile device by taking the front and back photos of the check.
Mobile deposit is available to checking, savings, and money market accounts enrolled in online banking.
Table of Contents
What Type Of Checks Are Eligible For Huntington Mobile Deposit In The US
Eligible checks include checks that are:
- In their original form
- Made payable directly to you
- In US dollars
- Drawn against a US financial institution
Non-eligible checks include money orders, savings bonds, and travelers’ checks.
These are the checks eligible for Huntington’s mobile Deposit in the US.
How Huntington Mobile Deposit Works
Please follow the steps below to use Huntington mobile deposit:
- First, open and log into the Huntington mobile app
- Next, select Deposit
- Select an account to make a Deposit to
- Enter the amount of the Deposit
- Ensure that you have endorsed your check by writing, ‘For mobile Deposit only at Huntington’ and then add your signature
- After that, take a photo of the front and back of your check
- After that, review confirmation and history of deposited checks in the app
You can destroy the check within 14 days after the Deposit is credited to your account.
This is how the Huntington mobile deposit works in the US.
Huntington Mobile Deposit Limit
Limits are established on the number of checks and the total dollar amount of checks deposited through Huntington mobile deposit.
The limits vary by customer and may change with time.
You can view your mobile deposit limit from the Huntington mobile app by tapping Deposits and then checking the limit.
This is the Huntington mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Are The Charges
There are no fees charged to use mobile Deposit.
You can therefore deposit as many checks as possible without any fees, provided that you don’t exceed your limit.
However, your carrier’s standard data rates may apply.
This is the Huntington mobile deposit charge in the US.