Today’s guide will enlighten you with detailed information on how you can transfer with FirstBank.
It will be in your interest to read till the end of this guide to help grasp every piece of information shared to assist you in transferring funds with your First Bank Nigeria account.
FirstBank Nigeria Limited is a financial institution established in 1984 as the Bank of British West Africa (BBWA).
The bank has undergone many changes in name, and until 2012, the bank adopted its name FirstBank Nigeria limited.
The bank provides its customers with several options to bank in Nigeria, almost all the known digital way of banking is available on banking service providers of FirstBank.
Today, one can stay at any place of interest and perform transactions without any form of assistance from the local teller at the bank premises.
Even though transactions made at the bank premises are still available and have no limits, many customers prefer having freedom in banking to joining long queues at the bank premises.
Ways To Transfer Money With Firstbank In Nigeria
Below is the list of ways you can use to transfer money with a FirstBank Nigeria account:
1. Visit the nearest Firstbank
2. FirstBank online banking
3. FirstBank USSD code banking
4. FirstBank mobile app
5. First Bank Nigeria WhatsApp chat banking
How Do I Transfer Money Using FirstBank USSD Code
Follow the steps below to transfer money using the FirstBank USSD code:
1. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#, then press the call button to send your request
2. Confirm the amount you intend to transfer, beneficiary name, and enter your five (5) digit PIN
3. Then select account to debit on the screen to complete transferring money using FirstBank USSD code
How Do I Transfer Money With My FirstBank Mobile App
Below is the step by step guide to assist you to transfer money using your FirstBank mobile app:
1. Open the “FirstMonie” app on your smartphone
2. Enter your uique 5-digit PIN (mPIN)
3. In your account, choose the “Transfers” button, and your account number and balance will pop up
4. Then select the “Balance” option
5. You’ll have three (3) money transfer options to choose from, which are:
“Other Bank Accounts”
6. Select your preferred way to transfer the money by choosing from the three transfer options mentioned above to transfer money
7. Select the bank of the recipient from the list of all Nigerian banks in the mobile app
8. Provide the account number of the recipient and allow the FirstBank mobile app to look through the bank’s database and show the recipient name to ensure funds are sent to the right person
9. Now, enter the amount of money you want to transfer and type your reason for the money transfer in their respective fields provided on your app screen
10. Click on the “Next” button
11. On the new screen, type in your transfer PIN to confirm and authenticate your money transfer
12. Then select the “Send” button to complete your money transfer process
That is the information we can share with you on how you can transfer with FirstBank.