South Africa If you are looking for a savings account with FNB, among them is simply an FNB savings account. In this article, I’ll share how to apply for FNB South Africa Simply Save Account and start savings no matter the amount you have.
It is an account where you can get to grow your savings for emergencies.
More so, you get your savings to earn interest monthly and can withdraw anytime.
Whether you would like to save for a holiday, investment, or unforeseen, it starts with knowing how to apply for a Simply FNB Saving Account.
Besides, I’ll share with you how to open the account online and the account features.
Thus, you can get to know its benefits and setbacks.
Table of Contents
How To Apply For FNB Simply Save Account
There are two straightforward ways to open a simply FNB savings account.
You can open either by visiting the nearest FNB branch or online.
Steps To Apply For FNB Simply Save Account online In South Africa
The following are the steps to follow and open it online.
1. Visit the FNB Online Banking website.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click the ‘Apply Online Now‘ button at the top of the screen.
4. Select For Me option
5. Click ‘yes, and you’ll be redirected to the sales page.
6. Select Investments.
7. Click the Demand Deposits button located on the left-hand column.
8. Choose FNB Simply Save Account option located in the right-hand column.
9. Fill in the main application form with the required details.
10. Select Continue.
11. The next step is to accept the terms and conditions. Take time and read, then click Accept.
12. Select Continue.
13. Select Finish completing the process.
After opening the account with FNB Bank, you have to deposit a minimum of R100.00 to get the account active.
FNB South Africa Savings Account features
The following are the features of simply savings account you need to know:
1. You can access the account online.
2. Deposit funds to the account anytime.
3. Access your savings at no fee
4. Withdraw the account’s funds through Cellphone Banking, Online Banking, The FNB Banking App, or in-branch.
Requirements To Open Simply FNB Savings Account
If you have registered for FNB online banking, it means you already have an account with FNB.
Thus the details you used to open the other account are the same to be used by the bank to set up the simply savings account.
However, the basic requirement to open an account with FNB is a valid ID, address proof, cell phone number, and minimum deposit.
That is how to apply for FNB South Africa Simply Save Account