In One of the most important components to make transactions through Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code is transfer PIN.Because of that, it is recommended that from time to time, you reset your pin.So in today’s Fidelity Bank guide, we will show you how to reset your Fidelity Bank transfer pin.
Fidelity Bank Nigeria has provided various means for customers to make transactions from their bank accounts at their convenience.
F.or that reason, customers do not need to visit the bank to make transactions.
Moreover, that will be possible when you have signed up for any Fidelity Bank services, including online banking, mobile banking, and USSD banking.
Due to the secured nature of their various services, you do not need to worry about your funds as they are well secured.
Especially for the USSD banking service, only the mobile phone number is linked to the account and makes transactions.
However, it is not only Fidelity Bank’s responsibility to secure your account, but you must also ensure that your account details, especially your transfer PIN, do not get compromised.
But what would you do when your transfer pin is compromised?
You do not need to worry as you can reset it at any time, and below I’ll give you all the guidelines.
So let us begin.
Table of Contents
Ways To Reset Your Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN
1. Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code
2. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank in Nigeria
3. Contact Fidelity Bank customer care.
Those are the available ways you can use to change your transaction pin, but when you need to reset it urgently, the best way is to use the Fidelity Bank transfer code.
So let us find out how to change a Fidelity Bank pin on your phone.
What Is Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN Reset Code
The USSD code for resetting the Fidelity Bank pin is *770*00#. You can access it only on your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
Requirement To Change Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN
Below are the things you need to reset your Fidelity Bank transaction pin on Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code
2. The mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account
3. A mobile phone
4. Available network signal
How To Reset Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN In Nigeria
To successfully reset your Fidelity Bank transaction PIN in Nigeria, follow these steps:
1. insert your mobile phone number length of a Fidelity Bank account with your phone and switch it on
2. Open the call pad as if you want to make a call.
3. Next, enter *770*00#.
4. Press send
5. Now, follow the instructions of your phone to reset your PIN.
6. Enter a strong 4-digits number you will use as your new PIN.
7. Enter again to confirm it.
8. You will receive a notification with a successful transfer PIN reset.
That is how to reset your Fidelity Transfer PIN in Nigeria.