In today’s guide, we will enlighten our readers with detailed information on how to register on the First Bank Nigeria mobile app.
Moving in and out of the bank premises every day has become a major challenge for many customers in the banking sector.
Many people seek other alternatives that can allow them to enjoy banking services at any place of convenience.
Then, the First Bank Nigeria mobile app is the best option to go for if you’ve been searching for mobile banking in Nigeria.
The First Bank Nigeria allows customers to enjoy the services that would have been provided at the bank premises by a teller through the mobile app.
If you’re ready to know the procedures involved in registering on the First Bank Nigeria mobile app, then let’s proceed.
Table of Contents
What Is First Bank Nigeria Mobile App
The First Bank Nigeria mobile app is an application run on smartphones to help register and have access to the Services of the First Bank.
The First Bank Nigeria mobile app comes with a lot of features and benefits, and below are some of the services and features that come with the app.
What You Will Need To Sign Up On FirstBank Mobile App
The list below are some of the requirements that have to be provided to help successfully register on the First Bank mobile app:
2. Fast Internet connection
3. Active phone number connected to your First Bank Nigeria account
4. Master Card or Verve card issued by the First Bank Nigeria
How To Register On First Bank Nigeria Mobile App
Follow the steps below to register on the First Bank Nigeria mobile app:
1. Download the “FirstMobile” app on your smartphone through Google Play, App Store or AppGallery
2. After a successful download, launch the app on your smartphone
3. On the mobile app screen, click on “new user registration” as a new user
4. On the registration page, provide the details and pin of your Master Card or Verve Card issued by First Bank Nigeria
5. Click on the “next” button
6. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile phone connected to your First Bank account through SMS
7. Enter the OTP code sent to your phone into the field indicated in the app
8. Then click on the “next” button
9. Generate MPIN, a 5-digit pin that will be used for your subsequent transactions, and ensure that the pin you generate is easy to memorize
10. Click on the “next” button
11. On the new screen, choose two (2) security questions and answer them. You’ll be asked to answer the chosen questions when you want to recover your account anytime you forget your password
12. Generate a four (4) digit security pin that will be needed when making transactions in your First Bank Nigeria mobile app.
That is the information we can provide on how to register on the First Bank Nigeria mobile app.
What Are The Features Of FirstBank Mobile App
The following are some of the features of the First Bank Nigeria mobile app:
1. Event booking
3. Frequent transfers to First Bank
4. Frequent transfers to other banks
5. Dashboard that shows the inflow and outflow of cash in your account
6. Card management
7. Transaction history
8. Bill payments
9. Provides account overview
10. Funds transfer
How Does The First Bank Mobile App Work
Below are some of the benefits gained from registering on the First Bank Nigeria mobile app:
Having access to the First Bank mobile app on your smartphone will allow you to enjoy banking services such as quick fund transfers to First Bank and other bank accounts.
Also, you can make a quick airtime purchase service, easy and quick QR transfers, access to account balance inquiries at any place of your comfort, allow customers to request a debit card right on your phone, and confirm and stop cheques.