If you are looking for how to register on Assupol, look further. You’ll find this blog post useful as it entails step by step what to do and register on Assupol.
Assupol is a South African-based insurance company that offers affordable insurance products tailored to meet the needs of every South African.
The company has been offering its services for over a century as it dates back to 1913.
There are different products you can buy and after that register on Assupol.
Assupol allows you to create a client account if you have bought any of their products.
You can use the account to access your policy, among other things.
Therefore whether you have Assupol cover or any other products, you can create an account without hassle if you follow the below steps.
How To Register For Assupol
The process of how registering for Assupol is straightforward.
The registration is done online; thus, you need a computer or laptop, which is the best and connected to stable internet.
If you have these requirements, then follow the following steps;
1. The first step to registering for Assupol is to visit their website.
2. At the top of the website, right, you will see the login button; click it.
3. You will be prompted to choose to log in as a client or as an intermediary; thus, click the relevant option.
4. After clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page to enter login details if you already have an account. In this case, click not yet registered.
5. You’ll then be redirected to a page where you can proceed to register at Assupol.
6. You have to enter your details on this registration page as they appear on your policy documents with Assupol.
Among the details, you’ll be requested to enter your 13-digit South African ID number.
After entering all the prompted documents, you’ll receive a one-time pin to use loin to your account. The pin is sent to the number on your policy documents.
If you face any issues during the process of registration, you can contact Assupol customer care for assistance by dialing 0860 103 091.