You might be running your business but wants to add a side business right at your business premises to make the running of both business easier.
Then we suggest the FirstBank POS agent business to you, and today’s guide will give details on how you can become a FirstBank POS agent.
So, we recommend you keep reading till the end of this guide to help grasp every piece of information shared.
Creating a way for multiple incomes is one of the best ways to gain financial freedom in life.
So, don’t settle for a single business with a single income. That’s why FirstBank has made provisions for POS terminals that are awarded to business owners who apply to be agents.
Aside from the financial benefits gained from being a POS agent, many other benefits come with the business.
The FirstBank POS agent business is a way of providing a source for employment to many Nigerians, but business owners have to accept the POS agent business to help cut down the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
Hence, if you are ready to dive deep into the FirstBank POS merchant business, then we shall proceed further with some vital information.
What Is FirstBank POS
FirstBank Nigeria POS is a way of banking that allows customers in unbanked and underbanked regions in Nigeria to process their financial requests and make transactions close to their dwelling place.
The POS agent has to be registered with FirstBank to operate a legal FirstBank POS merchant business in Nigeria.
What Are The Services Available At A FirstBank POS Agent
The lists below are some of the services available at a FirstBank Point of sale terminal agent:
1. Open a FirstBank Nigeria account
2. Deposit money into your bank account
3. Withdraw money from any bank of your choice
4. Transfer money to any bank in Nigeria
5. Pay bills
6. Purchase airtime
7. BVN enrolment
How Much Does It Cost To Become A FirstBank POS Agent
Many banks in Nigeria will charge you for a POS terminal after meeting the requirements to operate the business. However, with FirstBank Nigeria, it cost N0.00 to set up your Point of Sale agent business.
Once you meet the requirements, the financial institution will give out a free POS terminal for your business, and that’s amazing and hard to find from any other bank in Nigeria.
Requirements To Become A FirstBank Point Of Sale Agent
Below are the requirements to become a POS agent:
1. An existing business
2. Business location that is visible and accessible
3. A valid ID card (voter’s card, national ID card, driver’s license, international passport)
4. Biometric Verification Number (BVN)
5. 1-3 months utility bill
6. Corporate bodies must have their business registration documents
How Do I Become A FirstBank POS Agent
Follow the step by step guide below to become a FirstBank POS agent in Nigeria:
1. Visit the FirstMonie agent banking website by clicking on this link https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal/ways-to-bank/firstmonie/agent-banking/
2. On the new page is a FirstMonie agent onboarding form
3. Fill the details of the form with accurate information
4. Then tick the tick box to agree to the terms and conditions of the service
5. Finally, click on the “Send” button to send your request to FirstBank to become a Point of sale terminal agent
To have a quick process of your request to become a Point of sale agent, visit any nearest branch of FirstBank Nigeria to deliver your request.
Always ensure you go to the premises with the documents listed above that you’ll have to provide to stand the chance of becoming a POS agent.
That is the information we can share on how you can become a FirstBank POS agent.
I need a point of sale terminal machines from your bank
I have been processing the pos terminal for the past three months I’m yet to recieve it from first bank