We got you sorted in this article if you are searching for how to add a bank account to Revolut.
You’ll also learn how to add money to your Revolut account with a card and open a Revolut personal account.
How To Add Bank Account To Revolut
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Revolut:
- Sign in to your Revolut account
- Go to the “Transfer” feature.
- Tap the “+ New” button in the top right corner of the display.
- Click on “Bank Recipient.”
- Your name, address, and bank account information must be entered.
- Please double-check that the name you enter exactly matches the name on your Revolut account.
- Select the bank account icon in the top right corner of the display by tapping it.
- Scroll down and activate the switch to create an account.
How To Add Money To Revolut Account With Card
To add money to the Revolut account with a card, follow the below steps:
- Open the Revolut app
- Click “Add money.”
- Include your accurate card information, including the 16-digit card number, expiration date, CVC code, and billing address postal or ZIP code (if required)
- Decide on the currency
- Type in the amount you want to top off.
- Provide the correct information, and your money will be credited to your Revolut account immediately.
How To Open Revolut Personal Account
If you would like to open a Revolut personal account, follow the below steps:
- Download and install the Revolut app, which is accessible on Google Play and the App Store.
- By providing your mobile phone number on the Revolut website, you can also receive a message from Revolut that contains a link to the Revolut app download.
- Create a 4-digit passcode for your new account by opening the app, entering your phone number, and opening it.
- To validate your account for security reasons, Revolut will send you a text message with a PIN that you must enter into the app.
- Type in your contact details, including your name, birth date, and email address.
- Make the first deposit using a different bank account.
- Verify your identity by choosing “personal details” and “verify your identity” from the app’s “Profile” menu.
- Take a photo of yourself and upload it along with a snapshot of a legitimate form of identification, such as your passport.
- Choose whether you want a free account or one with a monthly cost and additional features.
That is how to add a bank account to Revolut, add money to Revolut account with a card and open a Revolut personal account.