In this article, we got everything you need to learn how to add a bank account to Instagram, delete a payment method on Instagram, and set up an Instagram business account.
Instagram’s spectacular surge in popularity in recent years has made it a notable social media network.
The Facebook-owned platform has been delivering more services to millions of users worldwide.
One feature is the opportunity to buy from within the mobile app.
If you’re considering purchasing this platform but don’t know how to add a bank account to Instagram as a payment method, you’re in the right place.
How To Add Bank Account To Instagram
Below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Instagram.
- Launch Instagram app
- Press the avatar icon in the bottom right position.
- Next, click the three vertical buttons to access the app’s settings menu.
- Scroll down and select ‘Payments.’
- Select the “Add debit or credit card” option under the profile area.
- Enter your card information
- Click on the tick-mark at the top right corner
- Next, select the “Security” option and enter a “Pin” to prevent unwanted access.
How To Delete Payment Method On Instagram
You can delete the payment method on Instagram by following the below steps:
- Open Instagram app
- Log in.
- Navigate to your user profile and select the three-line menu in the top right of the page.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Choose the Payments option next.
- After arriving in this area, select profile.
- Decide which payment method to delete.
- Click the symbol to the right of the screen.
- To permanently remove the payment method, click the Delete option.
How To Set Up An Instagram Business Account
It is easy to set up an Instagram business account, and below are steps to follow:
- Download and Install the Instagram app
- Open a new account with your email address.
- Profile fundamentals and selecting a username
- Find Facebook acquaintances and friends
- Choosing the ideal profile picture
- To view your account, tap the profile button in the bottom right corner.
- Click the button that says “Edit Your Profile.”
- Click “Try Instagram for Business Tools” at step eight.
- Set up your profile and use the tools by following the self-guided procedures and instructions.
As you can see, it’s easy to understand how to add a bank account to Instagram, delete a payment method on Instagram, and set up an Instagram business account.