If you are searching for how to add a bank account to Google Pay without a debit card, here you’ll find out if that is possible or not.
More so, here, you’ll learn how to add money to your Google Pay balance and set up Google Pay through the website.
How To Add Bank Account To Google Pay Without Debit Card
You cannot add a bank account to Google pay without a debit card.
It is mandatory to have an active debit card linked to the account you would like to add a bank account to Google pay.
Also, ensure that you have the debit card while adding a bank account to Google pay because you’ll have to enter the last digits of your debit card when prompted to verify the account.
If you have a debit card, below are steps to follow and learn how to add a bank account to Google pay:
- Launch the Google Pay app.
- Click the image of your profile that appears in the top right corner.
- Click the “Add bank account” button.
- Choose your financial institution from the list. If the name of your financial institution is not included in this list, then Google Pay is not currently compatible with it.
- An SMS will be sent from your mobile device to the bank for verification.
- Google Pay may ask for your consent before sending and receiving the verification text message.
- Pick the bank account you want to associate with your Google Pay account.
- After that, you will be redirected where you have to verify the account
- Enter the last four digits of your debit card and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- After that, the Google Pay app will generate a UPI PIN for you.
- If you already possess a valid UPI PIN, you can use it.
- If you do not enter the correct UPI PIN, you will be required to generate a new one.
- Your bank account will be linked with Google Pay as soon as the OTP verification is completed successfully.
If you see a tick on the Google Pay screen and hear a notification sound, this indicates that your bank account has been successfully added to Google Pay.
How To Add Money To Google Pay Balance
You can add money to your Google pay balance if you have verified your identity,
Below are the steps to follow after identity verification is successful and add money to your Google pay Balance:
- Launch the Google Pay app.
- Click the account symbol or your profile picture.
- Click your Google Pay balance.
- Click the +Add money button.
- After entering the desired quantity of additional funds, proceed by tapping the Next button.
- Choose your preferred banking option.
- Click Add.
- Click Got it.
How to Set Up Google Pay Through The Website
If you want to set up Google pay, you can do so through the website by following the below steps:
- Visit the Google Account website
- Click sign in
- Enter your Google pay login credentials
- Use the Google Account you already have to sign in to the website.
- You can add a payment method by clicking the “Add” button on the page.
- You can add a credit card, debit card, bank account, or financing card from the Google Store.
- Choose the option that works best for you, and then give the information that is asked for. After you click the Save button, choose the option that says “Completed.”
- After that, the service will show the payment method you chose and put in.
- You can delete the current payment method, change it, or add new ones at any time.
- Click the “Add payment method” button to add more ways to pay.
- You can now add a new credit card, debit card, bank account, or Google Store financing card.
- If you want to use more than one way to pay, choose one of these and then follow the steps to link it to Google Pay.
- One of the ways to pay with Google Pay is through PayPal, but you will need to add it through the mobile app.
That is the end on details on how to add a bank account to Google pay without a credit card, add money to Google Pay balance, and set up Google Pay through the website.