In this article, we got everything you need to know and learn how to add a bank account to concur.
In addition, you will also learn how to create a new SAP Concur profile manually and how to create a new SAP Concur profile manually.
How To Add Bank Account To Concur
Below are steps by step how to add a bank account to concur:
- Sign in to your concur account
- Navigate to your profile on the top right of the screen
- Click on Profile Settings to access your Profile Settings page
- Navigate to the Bank Information section on the left side of the page, which is listed under Expense Settings.
- In the Bank Country/Region field, pick the location of your bank.
- Fill out all of the relevant fields.
- Choose Save and Authorize.
If your employer uses the Expense Pay feature, the Bank Information page will display your profile. If it is not, then you will not see it.
After you have provided the information for your bank account, it will be eligible for expenditure reimbursement once the account has been confirmed.
Verifying bank accounts typically takes between three and five working days on average.
Email notification of the account confirmation will be sent to you once the account confirmation procedure has been successfully finished.
How To Manually Create New SAP Concur Profile
It is easy to create a new SAP Concur profile by following the below steps:
- In the upper right corner of the SAP Concur home screen, click Administration.
- From the menu options that appear, click Company.
- On the submenu that appears, click Company Admin.
- From the User Administration screen, click Add New User.
- Using the checkboxes, choose the roles the user needs.
- Key in the username or login ID you want to provide the user in the CTE Login Name area.
- Enter a temporary password for the user in the Password area.
- Retype the temporary password in the Verify Password field.
- After that, enter the first and last names of the employees.
- Enter the employee’s identification number in the Employee ID area.
- Fill out all essential fields, which are indicated by a red bar in that field.
- Click Save.
How To Add Credit Card Through Concur App
You can add a credit card through concur app by following the below steps:
- Launch your concur app
- Select Profile
- Go to Profile Settings
- After that, select Expense Settings
- Click on Expense Credit Cards (left menu).
- Next, Add New Personal Card.
- Read the data agreement before clicking Accept.
- Select Continue.
- Choose your card issuer from the list, or type the name of your card issuer into the text box, click Search, and then choose your card issuer.
- Enter your card issuer’s online login information and password, and then click Submit.
- After you have verified the information, click Close or the X in the upper right corner of the page.
We have covered every detail on how to add a bank account to concur, create a new SAP Concur profile manually and create a new SAP Concur profile manually.