If you are a Fidelity Bank mobile banking or internet banking client, you agree with me that one of the most significant components in making transactions from your bank accounts is your Fidelity Bank token.
However, before you can use a bank oken with your bank account, you must activate it.
So in this guide, I will give you step-by-step guidelines on how to activate the Fidelity Bank token in Nigeria.
Also, I will give you the things you need to activate your token PIN.
Your token PIN is what you need to authenticate every transaction you make through your bank account using any of the available Fidelity Bank digital services.
However, it is not all their services that require you to authenticate it using your token.
Moreover, you will need it to verify all your transactions on their digital banking platforms including, Mobile banking, internet banking, Fidelity mobile app, and more.
Table of Contents
What Is Fidelity Bank Token Activation
Fidelity Bank token activation is the process whereby a customer sets up a token PIN that will be used to authenticate all transactions on all Fidelity Bank digital banking platforms, including internet banking, mobile banking, and more.
Who Can Use A Fidelity Bank Token
A Fidelity Bank token can only be used by Fidelity Bank customers who have signed up for fidelity digital banking services, including mobile banking, internet banking, and USSD banking.
Requirement To Activate A Fidelity Bank Token
Below are the things you need to activate your Fidelity Bank token in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank token app
2. Fidelity Bank online banking login details.
3. Smartphone or tablet
4. Active internet connection
5. Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Token In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to activate your Fidelity Bank token:
1. Kindly visit the Google play store are Apple iOS app store on your phone
2. Next, enter “Fidelity Bank token app” in the search bar at the top.
3. Download and install the Fidelity Bank token app on your phone.
4. Next, open the Fidelity Bank token app.
5. Entire Fidelity Bank online banking login details to sign in to your account.
6. Once you have successfully logged into your fidelity internet banking account on the token, it will authenticate your mobile phone number.
7. You will receive an authentication code on your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
8. Enter the authentication code you receive to verify your phone number.
9. Next, provide the right answer to any of your security questions to use when registering for online banking.
10. Follow the next instructions to complete the activation process.
11. Congratulations, you have successfully activated the Fidelity Bank token.
That is how to activate the Fidelity Bank token in Nigeria.