How does G-money work? Surely many are asking about the same thing and you are in the right place for all the details.
Wondering how you can use the G-Money platform?
In this guide, I will show you how G-Money works and other information regarding G-Money.
How Does G-Money Work
G-Money operates a centralized system of financial transactions, and this helps Ghana Commercial Bank to keep track of individuals’ financial activities and other operations they use G-Money for.
• Before you can make G-Money work, you need to register an account with the GCB G-Money agents located in various places in Ghana.
• With your G-Money registration, you need to provide your ID card, passport-sized photograph, and your mobile phone containing your SIM card.
• Once the registration process is done, you will receive a message via SMS from your network provider confirming your registration with the G-Money platform.
Your platform is then activated to be used.
• Dial the USSD code for accessing the G-Money operations on your mobile phone, and the code is *422#.
• Proceed and select the second option for G-Money to open the main menu.
• All the services offered by G-Money are on the menu. Kindly choose the service you want to use and follow the steps from your phone to use it successfully.
The G-Money platform confers on to its users’ various services. In the paragraph below, we shall know some of these services.
What Are The Services On G-Money
Below are some of the services on the GCB G-Money platform:
1. Sending Money
2. Receiving Money
3. Making Withdrawals
4. Standing Others
5. Payment of bills
6. Group services
Who Can Use G-Money
G-Money is available to anyone, provided the person registered an account with GCB G-Money. This means if you have not yet registered an account with G-Money, you cannot use its services on your phone.
How Do I Link My Bank Account With G-Money Account
Follow the steps below to link your bank account to your G-Money account :
1. Dial *422#
2. Select Bank Services from the menu list
3. Choose Link Bank Account and send
4. Select the bank account you want to link the G-Money account to and send
5. Input your account name and proceed with the process
6. Provide your account number and send
7. Confirm the details and send