Do you want to own a home but dot has the money to buy it. FNB can help in the endeavor. Through FNB Home Loan products have a place where you call home.
The financing can help you get to buy an already existing residential property.
What You Need To Know About This FNB Mortgage Facility
The First National bank offers this loan with a combination of a range of facilities and other options.
Out of these combinations, the loan becomes personalized.
Additionally, the bank allows flexibility such that you get to choose how to repay the loan and the choice of loan you would like the bank to give you.
Besides, the bank also offers you financial advice and other tools to guide you through the home loan from the start when borrowing to when buying the home.
It is understandable buying a house can be stressful, but the FNB walks through the process, making it smooth and swift.
As you think about the FNB home loan, you need to have qualification criteria and documents when applying for the loan.
You need to carry all the necessary documents during the loan application process.
How To Qualify For FNB Home Loan In South Africa
For your request to borrow FNB Home Loan, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
1. Have documents proving your minimum monthly income is R25 000
2. If you are applying for the loan as a joint, at least one person will earn a minimum monthly income of R25 000.
3. The property has to be of R600 000 value or higher.
4. Be 18 years or older.
5. Your credit record has to have no questions.
6. Prove to meet the loan affordability criteria to be determined by the bank.
7. Have the capability to enter into a contract agreement by law.
Documents needed to borrow FNB home loan
You need to have the following documents when applying for an FNB home loan;
1. Documents detailing your source of income as proof
2. For the self-employed, your latest financial statements will serve as proof of income.
3. Suitable proof of residence
4. Copy of South African ID card or green book
5. If you are married, should present a marriage certificate if you have it
6. If applicable, Completed Access funds for Further Lending application form
7. (if applicable) Completed Flexi Option Request application form
8. Completed Debit order authorization form
If you have all the above documents, you can borrow the loan from the nearest FNB bank branch.
At the bank, you will receive guidance on the application process.
That is all we for you in today’s FNB home loan guide.