Do you want to know the DCU mobile deposit limit in the US? If you do, then check out this quick guide.
Mobile deposit allows you to deposit checks from anywhere, anytime, with your camera-equipped smartphone, tablet, or scanner attached to your PC or Mac computer.
You must download the DCU mobile banking app from the Apple app store or Google Play and have your member number and online banking password handy.
How To Enroll For DCU Mobile Deposit
After downloading the DCU mobile app, log in using your banking details and tap on Deposits in the bottom navigation.
Accept the online deposit terms and conditions.
Your registration will be processed after one business day.
This is how to enroll for a DCU mobile deposit in the US.
How To Use DCU Mobile Deposit
Follow the steps below to use the DCU mobile deposit:
- First, endorse the back of your check with your signature, DCU member number, the account number where you will deposit funds, and write ‘For Deposits Only at Digital Federal Credit Union, via dcu.org on mm/dd/yy
- Next, log in to mobile banking and select DepositDeposit
- Enter the total amount of the check into Deposit
- Next, photograph the front and back of the check with your mobile device
- After that, click submit to complete the DepositDeposit
This is how to use DCU mobile deposit in the US.
DCU Mobile Deposit Limit
The DCU mobile deposit limit depends on the type of account you have with the credit union and the age of the account.
There is both a daily and monthly deposit limit.
If you exceed the set limit, you have to visit the credit union branch or ATM to make a deposit.
The daily limit for most accounts is $1,500, and the monthly limit is mostly $5,000.
This is the DCU mobile deposit limit in the US.