Are you interested in the DBS ATM withdrawal limit in Singapore? If you do, you should then check out this short guide.
The bank has a network of DBS ATMs where you can withdraw cash free of charge.
Withdrawals at non-DBS ATMs are limited to 5 free transactions in a month.
DBS ATM Withdrawal Limit
The daily ATM withdrawal limit is $2,000, and if you try withdrawing an amount higher than your limit, the transaction will fail.
The maximum withdrawal limit is S$5000, and the minimum limit is S$500 per day.
You can increase or decrease the limit through iBanking.
This is the DBS ATM limit in Singapore.
How To Increase DBS ATM Withdrawal Limit
You can change your ATM transaction limit through the enhanced DBS Digibank mobile.
Please follow the basic steps below to increase your ATM transaction limit through Digibank mobile:
- First, log in to the DBS mobile app on your phone
- Click on the “More” tab at the very bottom right of the page
- Select ATM/Debit card limit
- Next, select the ATM card limit option
- Choose the card you want to change limit
- After that, select the current limit and select a new daily ATM withdrawal limit.
- You can select $0, $500, $1000, $2000, $3000, $70000, $9000 or $10,000.
- Confirm the details and click submit to complete the change of withdrawal limit application
This is how you change the DBS ATM transaction limit in Singapore.
When Does The DBS ATM Transaction Limit Reset
DBS ATM Withdrawal limits do not reset daily, as is the case with other banks.
Limits will only be restored after a merchant has completed their settlement which may take a couple of days.
Consider setting up a higher limit if you are charging multiple withdrawals using your card on consecutive days.
This is all the information you need about Singapore’s DBS ATM withdrawal limit.
Check the related ATM guides below: