Are you looking at the Cash app ATM network? Here, you will know which ATM you can use to withdraw cash in the US and how to use the cash app card at the ATM.
Cash App card owners may withdraw money from ATMs and affiliated outlets all around the country.
A cash withdrawal is subject to service costs, including a $2 fee levied by Cash App and an extra fee charged by most ATMs that belong to a separate bank.
What ATM Can You Use For A Cash App
You may withdraw money from ATMs throughout the country with your Cash App card. It enables cash withdrawals from ATMs that display the VISA Card acceptance logo.
Use your Cash Card and the PIN you created when you activated your card to use it at an ATM.
The Cash App card enables you to withdraw money from all ATMs. You’ll have to set up a Cash PIN when you activate your card.
This is the same pin you’ll need to withdraw money from an ATM.
How To Use A Cash App Card At ATM
1. Insert your Cash App VISA debit card. Some ATMs demand you to swipe and withdraw your card immediately, while others need you to leave it inserted until your transactions are complete.
2. Secretly input your cash card PIN.
3. Make a transaction request: You’ll be presented with a menu of options, including a balance query, cash withdrawal, or deposit.
4. To withdraw, follow the on-screen instructions and input the amount.
5. Select the Withdrawal Option for cash withdrawal.
6. Take the money from the machine’s lowest slot.
7. Click yes to get a printed receipt if one is needed, and then close the transaction.
8. Take your card and check to see whether you’re clear on the screen.
Can I Use In Cash App ATM Network Outside The Us
No, it is not possible to use the Cash App debit card at overseas merchants or countries other than the United States.
The Cash Debit Card may only be used in the United States at US businesses for USD transactions.
Please note that you cannot use your Cash App Card with overseas merchants, even if you are placing a purchase online from the United States.