Do you have a problem with verifying your Cash App account? Or need any assistance in verifying your Cash App account? Well, then this guide is what you need. This guide will brief you on why you Can’t verify Cash App, and how to fix it.
Frequently, verifying your Cash App becomes necessary, provided you want to enjoy extensive features on the Cash App.
However, some users are faced with certain challenges when carrying out this process. This is why this guide has laid out the possible cause and how to solve it.
Can’t Verify Cash App
Here are the reasons why you may not be able to verify your Cash App account:
1. Applicant’s age: age is among the basic requirements for verifying your Cash App account. If your age is below 18, your account verification will be denied.
2. Difficulty in verifying ID information: the ID card becomes the only avenue for confirming your identity to protect your account from suspicious activities.
Therefore, your account can’t be verified if there is a little problem with your ID, like a blurred image, incorrect name arrangement, or misspelled name.
3. Incorrect SSN: when your Social Security Number provided is incorrect.
You will have a problem verifying your account.
Why Verify Cash App
To enjoy extensive features on Cash App: Without a verified account, one can only send up to $250 in a week. And can only receive a maximum amount of $1000. And if you want to send money more than the weekly limitation, you will be asked to verify your account before making further payments.
Requirements To Upgrade Your Account
Here are the things you need to verify your account:
- The last four digits of your social security number
- A valid State-issued ID or any other ID approved.
- Date of birth
How To Verify Cash App
Follow the simple steps below to verify your Cash App account:
- Kindly launch the Cash App mobile app
- Proceed and click the profile icon located on the top right corner of the home interface
- On the next page, tap on the Personal button at the lower part of the page.
- Provide your personal and other details in the spaces provided
- Enter your State-issued ID number and click Continue
- Provide your address to complete the verification process
This is all that we have for you on the Cash App account verification.