One question that boggles many FirstBank customers’ minds is how they can access their bank statement online, and that’s why we have dedicated this guide to inform our readers if they can get their FirstBank statement online.
So, we advise you to keep reading till the end of this guide to help you apprehend every piece of information shared about the FirstBank statement.
Some years back, every information and financial transaction connected to your bank account was available only at your bank.
One had to join a long queue at the bank premises to perform financial transactions, and sometimes one had to spend the entire day at the bank premises waiting for their turn.
In recent times, the infusion of technology into the Nigerian banking sector is gradually changing the narratives.
Many financial transactions don’t require customers to visit or join long queues at the bank premises anymore.
Some banks in Nigeria have provided an e-statement option for their customers, which allows them to see their bank account statement online without visiting the bank premises.
Is FirstBank part of these banks that has the e-statement?
If you’re ready to know the answer to the above-mentioned question above, let’s proceed further with some detailed discussion.
Table of Contents
What Is FirstBank Statement
FirstBank statement is the financial transactions that occurred within a period in your FirstBank account.
FirstBank doesn’t only prepare account statements for individual accounts, but businesses can also have access to FirstBank business account statements.
The statement mostly starts from the financial transaction that follows the last transaction of your previous statement.
Also, the statement contains the amounts that have been paid into your account and the money withdrawn from the account within a given period.
Can I Get My FirstBank Statement Online
Yes, FirstBank has provided a solution for its customers to have access to their bank account statements without visiting the bank premises.
As an account holder of FirstBank Nigeria, you can now have full access to your account statement online with just a few clicks.
Requirement To Get My FirstBank Statement Online
The following are the requirement that has to be provided to help get your FirstBank statement online:
FirstBank online account
How Can I Get My FirstBank Statement Online
Follow the steps below to have access to your FirstBank statement online:
1. Log into your FirstBank online banking account
2. Click on the “Accounts” option
3. From the drop-down menu, click on “All Accounts.”
4. Choose the account you want to see its statement
5. After choosing your account, click on “Statement” at the top right corner of your screen
6. Select the period for the statement you want to retrieve
7. Then click on “View.”
8. Your FirstBank statement will display as a PDF file, and you now have access to your FirstBank statement
How Can I Register For FirstBank Online Banking
Follow the step by step guide below to enroll with FirstBank online banking:
1. Visit the FirstBank Nigeria online banking registration website by clicking on this link https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/corp/AuthenticationController
2. On the registration page, provide your debit card number and PIN in their right fields
3. Create your preferred user ID
4. View the verification code displaying on your web screen and type it in the “Confirm Verification Code” field
5. Then click on “Continue.”
6. On the new page that opens, follow the instructions to complete your FirstBank online banking registration.
That is the information we can share to inform you about how you can get your FirstBank statement online.