If you are reading through the paragraphs of this article, the chances are that you want to find out about BPI Savings account requirements.
The next question that normally comes with having money on you is how financially secure you can be tomorrow.
With this as the cause, many individuals seek various financial institutions where they can save their money for better use tomorrow. BPI Bank is one you can trust with this action.
The Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) operates a wide network of savings accounts(like Regular, Pamana, Swiss Franc, and Euro).
This means whatever your financial status may be, there is an account that can match exactly your needs.
The BPI Savings account is available for people from all walks of life, provided they meet the eligibility status and the requirements to open one.
The subsequent paragraphs will outline what you will require to register a Savings account at BPI.
BPI Savings Account Requirements
The following parameters are that you will need to open a BPI Savings account:
1. Proof of Identification: Any of the following documents (original and a photocopy) can be submitted to ascertain that you are a citizen of the Philippines:
a valid Philippine National ID
LTO driver’s license
Professional Regulation Commission (PRI) ID
Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID), or Social Security System (SSS) ID.
For students, you will be required to submit any of the following; PSA Birth Certificate, National ID, or School ID.
2. Proof of Billing: You will be required to submit your latest utility bill like water, electricity, or the internet as part of opening a Savings account at BPI.
This will help confirm your residential address. Hence in a situation where you are not living in your own house, you can still provide any of those mentioned above so long as it has your residential address.
3. A passport size photograph
4. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
5. The minimum initial amount for account opening
BPI Savings Account Requirements For Non Residents
The following are the BPI Savings account requirements for foreigners:
1. Proof of identity: Non-residents of the Philippines are required to submit any identification documents to verify their identity; Passport, PhilID for alien citizens, Alien Certificate of Registration issued by the Bureau of Immigration, and any other ID that can be verified from a trusted source.
2. Proof of billing: This can include any official document that shows your residential address like a utility bill, internet bill, or resident permit.
3. Minimum initial deposit
Aside from these requirements, other information like your mobile phone number and email may also be requested.
KIndly find out more via https://www.bpi.com.ph/bank/savings/list-of-account-opening-requirements.
Can You Open Savings Account Online
Yes, you can open a Savings account online. There have been enormous improvements in carrying out financial operations with the current integration of technology in the banking sector.
All you need is to log on to their online website with all requirements to open a Savings account online.
For more information on BPI Savings account requirements, kindly contact their customer support service on (+632) 889-10000 or send them a message via https://www.bpi.com.ph/contactus.
This is all that we have for you now.