Today’s guide will center on BPI Regular savings account requirements.
Just like any other financial institution, there are laid down steps that ensure that people interested in operating an account get one.
For BPI, there are different accounts that an individual gets to apply for, and though these accounts all serve purposes of financial operations, there are minute details that distinguish them.
Hence, it is of essence to know the requirement that surrounds the type of account you want to apply for.
If you are looking to open a Regular Savings account with the Bank of the Philippine Islands then these requirements are a must for you.
BPI Regular Savings Account Requirements
Below are the requirements to open a BPI Regular Savings account are:
1. Proof of Identity: Citizens of the Philippines are required to provide identification documents accredited by the government, whereas foreigners can use their passport or ACR card.
2. Proof of billing: This can be obtained from valid documents having your residential address like a utility bill, internet bill, and others.
3. A passport size picture
4. Your Tax Identification Number (TIN)
5. The minimum initial deposit for the account
You can also make your email available. And mobile number as it is needed.
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For BPI Regular Savings Account
BPI Regular savings account has a minimum initial amount of Php 3000. This deposit is the first minimum deposit that operators of this account make to their accounts.
Also, it can increase or decrease depending on the local market conditions, but it hardly sees a decrease.
Savings Account Minimum Balance
The BPI Regular Savings account minimum balance is Php 3000.00.
This balance is the same as a minimum account maintaining balance.
It is the least balance that your BPI Regular Savings account can hold to make it relevant for operations.
With this minimum balance in place, account-holders may be charged no fees on their account.
Kindly visit https://www.bpi.com.ph/bank/savings/regular-savings for more inquiries or call their 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Here is where we will end on BPI Regular Savings account requirements.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 12th April 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/bpi-regular-savings-account-requirements/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of June 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- CBG Loans, Types Of CBG Loans & How To Apply
- GTE Financial Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CBG Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GTBank Account Online
- CBG Bank Address, Consolidated Bank Office Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Ecobank Account Online
- Houston Police Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Idaho Central Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address