Today’s guide will show you the Bayport Credit Union mobile deposit limit in the US.
The guide includes the key information you need about mobile deposits and when your funds will be available.
You can now save time by depositing your checks remotely through mobile deposit.
Mobile deposit allows you to snap a picture of the front and back of a check using a smartphone and deposit it using the Bayport Credit Union mobile app.
Bayport Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
The Bayport Credit Union mobile deposit limit is $5,525 per business day.
The credit union can adjust your daily limits anytime at their sole discretion.
If you want to deposit more than your limit, you have to visit the credit union branch or ATM to make a deposit.
This is the Bayport mobile deposit limit in the US.
What You Need To Know About Bayport Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
Below are a few things you need to know about Bayport Credit Union mobile deposit:
- The credit union can cap how much you can deposit by placing a limit on the total dollar amount
- Mobile deposit limits are put in place to reduce the risk of fraudulent checks being deposited
- Checks deposited can bounce even after confirmation
- The credit union can place a hold on mobile deposited funds
- Check images taken for mobile deposit are not stored on your mobile phone
- You should endorse your check with your signature and write, ‘For Mobile Deposit Only’ before submitting it for mobile deposit.
- You should hold on to the check after deposit until it is cleared and then dispose of it.
These are the key things you need to know about the US’s Bayport Credit Union mobile deposit.
When Are My Funds Available
Your deposit funds are available to you on the first business day the credit union receives your deposit.
Business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
If you deposit before closing on a business day, that day is considered the day of your deposit.
Deposits made past 3:00 P.M are considered to be deposited the next business day.
You can withdraw funds from your account in cash or use them to pay for items you have written or authorized to be debited from your account.
This is all the information you need about the Bayport Credit Union mobile deposit in the US.