Our guide today will discuss the Bank of The West mobile deposit limit in the US.
Bank of The West allows you, through the mobile app, to deposit checks to your bank account through your mobile device.
You don’t have to visit a bank branch or the ATM as you can make deposits anywhere.
How Does Bank of The West Mobile Deposit Work
To use the Bank of The West mobile deposit, please follow the steps below:
- First login to your West Bank Online banking account and enroll for mobile banking
- Next, download the West Bank mobile banking app from the Play Store or app store
- After that, select Deposits from the main menu
- Next, key in the amount of the deposit
- Endorse the check by writing your name and ‘For West Bank Mobile deposit only.’
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Next, click submit to complete the process
This is how the Bank of The West mobile deposit works in the US.
Is Mobile Deposit Secure
Yes, mobile deposit is secure as it features multiple layers of security.
Below are some security tips you can uphold for your mobile deposits:
- Don’t use mobile deposits with public Wi-fi
- Protect your mobile phone and mobile app with separate and distinct passwords
- Never share your passwords with anyone
- Protect your mobile device with malware detection
- Shred and dispose of the deposited check after 45 days
This answers whether the Bank of the West mobile deposit is secure in the US.
Bank Of The West Mobile Deposit Limit
There is no limit on the number of checks that can be deposited using The Bank of West mobile deposit.
There are, however, limits on the dollar amount you can deposit in a day.
The mobile deposit limit for a single check deposit is $1,500.
The total deposit limit is $ 5,000 per day.
The daily deposit limit may change anytime, so you should contact the Bank to confirm your limit.
This is the Bank of The West mobile deposit limit in the US.