If you are searching for info on Assupol online login, you have arrived at the correct location. Founded in South Africa, Assupol is an insurance firm that provides various products to its customers.
After purchasing any of their products, you will be allowed to create an account, which will allow you to log in and see the policy, among other services, that are accessible through the account.
If you are a first-time user, you must register or establish a new account; but if you already have an account, you can log in using your previous login credentials on the Assupol Page. The steps to create an Assupol account are outlined below.
How To Register An Assupol Account Online
The procedure for registering the Assupol online login account is uncomplicated. The entire process takes place online, so you’ll need a good PC or laptop that’s connected to a reliable internet connection.’ If you meet these requirements, proceed to the next steps:
1. The first step to registering for Assupol is to visit their website.
2. At the top of the website, you will see the login button; click it.
3. You will be prompted to choose to log in as a client or as an intermediary; thus, click the relevant option.
4. After clicking the option, you will be redirected to a new page to enter login details if you already have an account. In this case, click not yet registered.
5. You’ll then be redirected to a page where you can proceed to register at Assupol.
6. You have to enter your details on this registration page as they appear on your policy documents with Assupol. You’ll be requested to enter your 13-digit South African ID number among the details.
7. After entering all the prompted documents, you’ll receive a one-time pin to use loin to your account. The pin is sent to the number on your policy documents.
How To Access The Assupol Login Portal
If you have an Assupol client account, you can log in by visiting Assupol official website.
- On top of the page right, click the ‘login’ option.
- Select either client portal login or intermediary login
- Enter your Login details like Login Id and Password
- Submit the information.