Chances are you are here as you’re looking about Assupol funeral cover for extended family. You have come to the right place. In this blog post, you’ll learn the best Assupol funeral cover plan for you and your extended family.
Who comes to mind first when you think of your family?
Is it your family, including your parents and siblings?
In your definition, do you include extended family members such as aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and in-laws?
Assupol, an insurance firm, recognizes this because, as the phrase goes, family love is the greatest blessing in life.
As a result, it provides funeral coverage that includes direct family members and extended family members.
The Assupol funeral cover for extended family is designed to provide you and your loved ones with the support they need during difficult times.
The policies have low premiums and provide you with enough financial resources to cover funeral fees and other connected obligations, as well as a much-needed piece of mind.
Assupol Excellence Family Funeral Plan For Extended Family
The best Assupol funeral cover plan for extended family is Excellence Family Funeral Plan.
The plan costs as little as R70 per month, and it comes with several benefits, which I’ll share with you, but the most important one is that this plan has no limitation on the family members that can be covered.
Other benefits of this Assupol funeral cover ideal for the extended family include
1. Coverage for your children for the rest of their lives, not only until they become 21
2. Coverage for stillborn and new-born babies for the first three months
3. Coverage for an unlimited number of family members
4. Guaranteed insurance for your family for the next five years without them having to pay any premiums
5. Six months of income for your family following your death
6. Insurance for your family that is guaranteed and does not need them to pay any payments after your death
7. Guaranteed insurance covers you and your family for up to 6 months without paying any payments if you lose your work.
Paid-up benefit: You can choose not to pay any more premiums once you reach 65, and all policy benefits will continue to apply to all lives protected. There is a paid-up level option as well as a growing paid-up option.