Are you searching for how to add a bank account to a bank of America credit card?
You’ll find this article useful as it has all the details you want.
Here you will learn how to add a bank account to a bank of America credit card.
By the end of this article thus, you’ll know how to repay your America credit card from another bank account.
How To Add Bank Account To Bank Of America Credit Card
Below are the steps to link a bank to a bank of America credit card:
- Visit America Bank of America’s online banking website
- Select login
- Enter login details
- After you log in, select “service requests” or “requests.”
- Select “link bank account.”
- You’ll be prompted to enter the bank account details you want to add. Some details you must enter include bank account numbers, names, routing numbers, and other prompted details.
- Click submit button
How Do I Pay My Bank Of America Credit Card From Another Bank?
Paying your Bank of America credit card from another bank is possible by following the steps below.
The first option is to pay directly from another bank by:
- Login to your Bank of America card account
- From the menu, click Bill Pay
- Next, click Manage Pay To/Pay from Accounts
- Select the Add Pay from the Account
- Next, follow the prompts
How To Activate Bank Of America Credit Card Online
If you are looking for how to activate a Bank of America credit card online, worry not because you can activate the card through online banking.
Below are the steps to follow and successfully activate a Bank of America credit card online:
- Visit the official website of the bank
- Enter your Bank of America credit account login details
- Select ‘Card Activation
- Enter your credit card number, your date of birth, and the expiry date.
- Select ‘Submit’
- Enter your ATM PIN
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will get an OTP on your mobile phone
- Enter the OTP
- Select ‘Continue’
- Follow the prompts to complete the activation.
It is our hope now. You have learned how to add a bank to a bank of America credit card and other details relating to Bank of America credit.