Are you looking for Assupol 4sure life cover? Look no further because you have come to the right place. 4sure cover is among the Assupol life cover plans.
In this blog post, you’ll learn about this Assupol life cover and its benefits.
What Is Assupol 4sure Life Cover
Assupol 4sure life cover is an ideal Assupol life cover.
It is the most affordable compared to the other 3 Assupol life plans.
The plan starts from R90 per month and has an option to increase the cover amount to R1 million in five years.
Assupol 4sure life cover benefits
The following are the benefits you enjoy and your beneficiaries will enjoy if you opt for this 4sure life cover plan.
• You and your spouse get an R10, 000.00 funeral cover to help if one of you passes away.
When you or your family members file a claim, you will get the payment within 24 hours or sooner.
• A death benefit of up to R300 000.00.
• This insurance can be used as collateral for a loan, such as a mortgage.
• Your coverage amount, as well as your monthly premiums, increases as a result of inflation.
• For natural-cause claims, cover periods that last over 18 months.
• After five years, this policy can be upgraded to cover up to R1 million.
• Death Benefit: When you die, your beneficiary receives a lump sum payment.
• Payment of the Death Benefit sum assured promptly, rather than an additional payment (i.e., claims reduce remaining Death Benefit sum assured).
• Spouse Funeral Benefit: On the death of the spouse, 10% of the Main Life Insured sum assured is paid, up to a maximum of R10 000.
• In the case of the Main Life Assured, 95 percent of the Death Benefit sum assured is paid upon diagnosis of a terminal disease.
• A lump sum payment is granted for loss of limbs, senses, head trauma, and other physical infirmities.
• A lump-sum payment in the event of a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or other illnesses.
• Payment of the Death Benefit sum assured is accelerated (i.e., claims reduce remaining Death Benefit sum assured).
• Coverage may be increased in response to certain life events, within certain parameters, and upon completing a health questionnaire.
• After every ten years, 10% of all Progress 4Sure Plan premiums contributed during the ten years are refunded.