We shall provide you with comprehensive details on ADIB savings account requirements for this guide.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is among the major banks in the Emirates because of its outstanding performance.
And who will never want to bank with one of the best? Your guess is as good as mine.
There is a savings account to help you. It offers various savings accounts that individuals can choose from.
Whether a kid or a grown-up. However, you can’t bypass satisfying the requirements for these accounts and open one.
The paragraph below has outlined the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank savings account requirements to help anyone interested in having one.
ADIB Savings Account Requirements
The requirements for an ADIB Savings account are:
- Proof of identity: Original Passport
- A valid Emirates ID (for UAE nationals & residents)
- Proof of employment: This applies to GCC nationals only; use a salary certificate or salary transfer letter
- Proof of UAE residential address: A utility bill or tenancy agreement letter
- A minimum initial deposit of 3,000 AED. Sometimes, the minimum opening amount varies depending on your savings account type. Kindly refer to the paragraph below to find out the minimum initial deposit for the various savings accounts at ADIB.
- A valid national ID or passport of the parent
- A valid passport, ID, or any form of approved identification for the child
- Visa for expatriates
- Emirates ID of parent and child (for UAE nationals and residents)
- A minimum initial deposit of 1,000 AED
Minimum Initial Deposit Requirements For ADIB Savings Account
Here is the exact amount you need to open a savings account at ADIB:
ADIB Savings Account is assigned an initial deposit of 3000 AED (if the salary is not transferred to this account)
A minimum initial deposit of 20,000 AED for ADIB Ghina Savings Account
ADIB Banoon Children’s Savings Account has an Initial minimum deposit of 1,000 AED
Can You Open Savings Account Online
Yes, you can open an ADIB savings account via their online platform. This is quite simple.
Just download the ADIB mobile app, and with all required documents available, proceed and open any of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank savings accounts.
It is the easiest way to open an ADIB Savings bank account. You can also visit their official website via https://www.adib.ae and register a savings account.
For more inquiries, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at 600543216 (local) or +971-2-6100600 (international)
This is all we have for you on ADIB savings account requirements.