Are you looking for a good business idea in Africa? Then I recommend Access bank Nigeria Agent banking to you.
The financial industry in Nigeria is now extending its wings to make sure banking services are easily rendered to aid banking convenience to customers in Nigeria.
As a result, Access bank has now introduced Access bank Agent Banking Services.
The services focus on third-party partnerships with Access bank in Nigeria to deliver common banking services to customers on behalf of Access bank.
Therefore, if you are an entrepreneur, businessman, or corporate body with the requisite business accreditation, here is a big opportunity to sign up with Access bank for agent Banking.
However, having heard about the agent banking business, I know you are itching to know how you can register to become an Access bank agent in your area.
That is a good step in the right direction, but what do you need to apply, who can apply and how you can apply to become an agent?
It is the reason why we have dedicated this guide to give you all details of Access bank plc agent banking in Nigeria.
So, if you are ready, let proceed.
What Is Access Bank Agent Banking
Access bank agent banking is a banking service that is rendered to the customer in a particular neighborhood by the third party with Access bank accreditation.
With Access banking, agents are allowed to carry out transactions on behalf of Access bank, including cash deposit, funds withdrawals, Bills payment, Airtime Purchase, and many more. So, the Access bank agency banking offers you reliable services just as you can get from the banking hall.
The good news today is that there are few requirements to become an Access bank CLOSA agent.
Requirements To Become An Agent In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to register for Access Bank CLOSA agent:
1. Access bank account.
2. A good, easily accessible working location.
3. Also, you must have a minimum working capital of N50,000.
4. Certificate identification, including Voter’s ID, Driver’s license, Passport, National ID Card.
6. Utility Bill.
7. Business certificate or registration documents.
Those are the things you need to apply for Access bank agent banking with POS.
Steps To Apply/Register For Access Bank Agent Banking In Nigeria
To become an Access bank agent in Nigeria, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest Access Bank branch, preferably where you hold an account.
2. Request for an agency banking application.
3. You will be given the Access bank agent banking application forms to fill.
4. Kindly fill the form with the right information.
5. Go through again to ensure you have entered the right credentials in the actual field on the form.
6. Now submit the form you filled to an agent at the bank.
7. The agent will ensure your application has been forwarded to the right department for review.
8. After your information has been verified; you will be registered for agent baking with all accreditation details handed over to you.
That is how to register and become an Access bank agent in Nigeria. We shall do our best to add more relevant information to this guide.