Most people keep asking about Absa Batchlink in South Africa. In this article, we will explain exactly all about it.
Batchlink creates navigational hyperlinks within a specified group of documents based on user defined criteria.
Batchlink is ideal for processing credit card payments in batches.
With Batchlink, you can be helped by recurring transactions that can be processed online or host to host.
We will first of all show you what you need to know about the Absa Batchlink in South Africa.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the qualifying criteria of Absa batchlink.
- You should be a legal entity with a South African bank account.
- Business must be based within South Africa
- Be a resident of South Africa.
- Your credit records must be clean and clear.
- You should have no judgments against your name.
This is what you need to know about Batchlink in South Africa.
Your recurring transactions can be processed using one of the options below:
- A dedicated communications software is required to occur transactions via a host to host link.
- Some service providers offer batchlink processing whereby if you want to get this, you have to contact your nearest regional office for more information.
The Batchlinks are never processed on Sundays and holidays because there are no services done on these days.
The commerce service provider should be integrated to Absa, where tokenization is mandated to take on new Batchlink merchants.
This is how Batchlink in South Africa works.
Benefits Of Batchlink In South Africa
Absa batch link processes large volumes of transactions in a file format which helps in saving time.
All your information and credit card information is safe and secure.
Your credit card payments are processed efficiently and fast.
These are the benefits of Absa Batchlink in South Africa.