If you are interested in learning about the AA Credit Union mobile deposit limit, this guide is for you.
Read through to get all the necessary information, including how to take the best photos for deposit and the checks eligible for deposit.
The AA Credit union mobile deposit feature, available with the AA mobile app, allows members with camera-enabled mobile devices to take a picture of the front and back of their checks to make a deposit remotely.
The credit union launched this feature as a step forward in providing convenient and secure services to enhance the member’s financial well-being.
AA Credit Union Mobile Deposit Limit
Check your daily and monthly mobile deposit limit from the AA Credit Union mobile app.
The credit union can change your limit anytime at their discretion.
This is the AA mobile deposit limit in the US.
What Checks Are Eligible For Mobile Deposit
Any personal check written to you in US dollars and by an institution within the US is eligible for mobile deposit.
Items that cannot be remotely deposited include:
- Savings bond
- Incomplete checks
- Stale-dated checks
- Post-dated checks
- Incomplete checks
- Items stamped as non-negotiable
- Lottery of prize-winning checks
- Checks that have been previously submitted for deposit
- Checks that appear to be altered
- Checks that require verification or authorization
These checks are eligible for AA Credit Union mobile deposit in the US.
What Are The Tips For Taking Reliable Check Photos
Below are the key tips to ensure a reliable check photo for mobile deposit:
- Place your check flat on a dark background that won’t reflect your camera flash
- Ensure that there’s enough light on the check
- Ensure that all four corners of the check fall inside the photo
- Check that no other objects are included in the photo frame
- Hold your mobile device directly above the check when taking the photo
- Move the camera a few inches away from the check if the image is blurry
- You can try turning off flash if you are having problems with quality or lighting
This is all you need to know about the AA Credit Union mobile deposit in the US.